Once in a while it’s okay to cheat on your diet and enjoy some delectable dessert while watching your favourite movie. So this weekend, why not try your hands on this delicious chocolate-banana muffin recipe to satisfy those week-long sweet cravings and have a relaxing time at home. Here it goes...
- 2 cups of maida (all purpose flour)
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2tbsp milk
- 1 cup cubes of dark chocolate
- butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- ¼ tbsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C
- Whisk maida, salt, cinnamon powder, baking soda and powder in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Now mash bananas properly in a separate container.
- Add butter, vanilla essence, sugar, eggs, milk and melted chocolate, while whisking the mixture.
- Then add the previous dry mixture into the wet mixture slowly while whisking. Make sure to mix it properly.
- You can also top in some nuts or choco chips and fold in the batter.
- Now, take the muffin pan lined with muffin liners. Add the batter to it and bake for 25 minutes.
- To check if the muffins are done or not, you can prick a toothpick in; if it comes out clean, your muffins are ready!
Pic Courtesy: Pexels.com