There are dozens of chicken dishes to choose for your platter. However, one of the dishes that stand out because of its simplicity and fine taste is Chicken Parmesan. The juicy chicken breasts are given a crunchy coating of Parmesan with melted cheese acting as flavour bomb. It is best cooked with homemade marinara sauce.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Bowls of Marinara Sauce
- Slice the chicken breasts into equal halves so that they become thin.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Now we need to use three bowls. In the first one mix flour, salt and pepper. In the second one mix cheese and bread crumbs. And in the last bowl whisk eggs properly till they become frothy.
- Dip the chicken in first bowl and dust off additional flour, and then dip it in eggs and subsequently in the cheese and crumbs mixture.
- Heat a frying pan for 5 minutes. Then spread cooking oil using oil brush evenly and pan fry the chicken on both sides. Sauté each side for 5 minutes and then turn over.
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes. In a baking casserole, spread one cup of marinara sauce. Layer the chicken evenly over it. Put another layer of chicken and sauce and bake it for 15 minutes at 425 degree F.
Pic Courtesy: Pexels.com