All purpose flour
- Take a mixing bowl, add 300 grams of all purpose flour, 15 millilitres of oil and 1 tsp salt and mix well.
- To this, add 150 millilitres of milk and knead it to form soft dough. Rest the dough for about 15 minutes.
- Take another mixing bowl, add 250 grams grated chicken, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp green chilli, ½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp red chilli, and ½ tsp garam masala. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Place the dough on the surface and start rolling into a thin, rectangular sheet.
- Place the filling in the centre of the rolled dough.
- Now form an envelope by folding the edges of the rolled sheet inwards, starting with the longer side. Press down gently to seal.
- Now fold the shorter sides to form a pocket.
- Place it on a hot tawa, and cook on moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Brush it with butter and flip it again. While serving cut into smaller pieces.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com