Olive oil for topping
Macaroni and cheese 1 frozen packet
Mushrooms 100 grams
Carrots 100 grams
Beans 100 grams
Parmesan cheese for topping
Italian seasoning for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Remove macaroni and cheese from the packet. Using a knife, cut into 8 equal sticks.
- Unroll the pizza dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8 strips.
- Cut the fresh vegetables and boil them.
- Wrap the vegetables, macaroni and cheese stick with pizza dough. Do not leave any parts uncovered, now place into a greased baking sheet.
- Brush each with olive oil, sprinkle some parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the dough is fully cooked. Allow it to cool for some time and before serving.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com