Whole wheat flour 1 cup
Soft butter ½ cup
Sugar 6 tbsp
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
Corn flakes 3/4th cup
Baking powder 1/8th tsp
Baking soda 1/8th tsp
- Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk till smooth and fluffy.
- Add the whole wheat flour, ¼ cup of cornflakes, baking powder and baking soda, mix well and knead it into soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions and roll each portion into a flat round cookie.
- Roll each cookie in the remaining cornflakes and press it well, till they are coated with cornflakes on both the sides.
- Place the cookies in a baking tray lined with an aluminum foil at regular intervals and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f ) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve or store it in an air-tight
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com