Fresh buffalo mozzarella or bocconcini
Balsamic vinegar or balsamic reduction
Good-quality olive or cold-pressed canola oil
Coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper
2- 3 cubes
• Slice the watermelon and cut it into shapes with cookie cutters, if you like.
• Tear or slice the mozzarella.
• Arrange watermelon and cheese in stacks or rows or in a jumble on the plate, and tuck in some fresh basil leaves
• Dribble the salad with balsamic and oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Serve immediately
- Alekhya reddy
- Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com