- For the dough, mix all the ingredients except salt and oil together and knead till it’s soft and even. Now, at the last minute, add the salt and oil, fold in and knead.
- Prepare the fruits for the topping. Cut roundels of grapes and strawberries, de-skin the grapes, zest the orange, get the seeds out of the pomegranate and puree some strawberries.
- Bake the spaghetti sticks with sugar.
- Roll the bread out till it’s about 2 mm thick. Cut the pizza base from it, with a 3 cm diameter. Bake it in the oven till the base is stiff. Refrigerate.
- To assemble, place mascarpone on the base, then spoon the strawberry puree onto it. Now place mint leaves on top and layer the fruits. Sprinkle sugar and orange zest over it.
- Flash bake at 250°C for a minute, just till the mascarpone melts. Garnish with a sprig of mint, the sugar spaghetti sticks, honey nuts and pomegranate seeds, and top with feta.
- Serve cold with ice cream. - Alekhya Reddy and Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com