4 -5 drops
• Place sugar, eggs and salt in a bowl over a sauce pan of simmering water
• Add a splash of vanilla extract
• Whisk lightly till the mix begins to thicken
• Remove from the heat and continue to beat till the mix is very thick and almost white.
• Shift the flour, corn flour, and the baking soda using a sieve and slowly add this into the egg mix
• Fold it in very gently with a metal spoon or hand
• Fold in butter
• Use additional butter to coat a cake tray.
• Bake at 350F/180C for approx.30minutes
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com