Peeled potato cubes
• Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan;
• Add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onions are translucent.
• Add the potatoes and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
• Cover and cook on a slow flame for 10 minutes or till the potatoes are tender, while stirring occasionally in between.
• Add the parsley and cook on a slow flame for another 2 minutes.
• Keep aside to cool.
• Blend the mixture in a mixer to a smooth purée.
• Combine the purée with 1 ½ cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the salt and pepper, mix well and bring to a boil.
• Serve immediately.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com