Chopped green chilies
• Combine the paneer, potatoes, green chilies, salt and pepper in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
• Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with 2 tsp oil, place 1/4th portion of the potato-paneer mixture and spread it evenly using your fingers.
• Put 1 tbsp of oil evenly all over it, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
• Turnover and cook again on a medium flame for 3 more minutes without covering it with a lid.
• Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more rostis.
• Serve the paneer potato rosti immediately
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com