Coriander-cumin seeds powder
Dried mango powder
For the Batter:
|1 ½ cup
• Combine all the ingredients along with ½ cup of water in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside
• Combine the paneer and the prepared dry masala powder in a deep bowl and toss gently
• Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, dip each masala paneer cubes in the batter
• Deep fry on a medium flame till golden brown in colour from all sides.
• Drain the paneer pakodas on an absorbent paper.
• Serve the paneer pakodas immediately with green chutney or ketchup.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com