Check out this recipe of Multigrain Bread
|Whole wheat flour
• Combine the yeast, sugar and ¼ cup of warm water in a bowl and mix well. Cover it with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
• Combine all the remaining ingredients along with the yeast-sugar mixture in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a loose sticky dough using approx. 1½ cups of warm water.
• Place the dough in a greased bread loaf tin of 200 mm. (8”). Wet your fingers and press the dough lightly to spread it evenly.
• Sprinkle the prepared topping evenly over it, cover it with a dry muslin cloth and keep aside in a warm place for 30 minutes.
• Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 210°c (420°f) for 20 minutes.
• Lower the temperature to 160°c (320°f) and bake it for 10 minutes. Keep aside to cool slightly.
• Once the bread loaf has cooled slightly, de-mould it and cut it into 13 mm. (½“) bread slices.
• Serve or use as required.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com