• Apply ¼ tsp of oil evenly over the red capsicum.
• Pierce it with a fork and roast it over an open medium flame till it turns black in color from all the sides.
• Immerse it in water and remove the skin, stem and seeds and cut into thin strips.
• Keep aside for the garnish.
• Combine all the ingredients, except the cucumber slices and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture using little water till smooth.
• Arrange the cucumber slices on a flat dry surface and top each cucumber slice with little topping mixture.
• Serve immediately garnished with red capsicum strips and parsley sprigs.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com