Yellow moong Dal
Chopped green chilies
• Combine the soaked and drained moong dal, green peas, chilies, coriander and ginger.
• Blend in a mixer using little water to make a thick batter.
• Transfer the batter into a deep bowl. Add the onions and salt and mix well
• Heat a non-stick tava and grease it using ¼ tsp oil
• Pour a spoonful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make 120mm.thick round.
• Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns light brown in color from both the sides.
• Repeat with the remaining batter to make nine more green pea pancakes.
• Serve the green pea pancakes immediately with garlic or mint chutney.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com