Stuffing for Farali Pattice:
For Farali Pattice:
- To make farali pattice, divide the potato mixture and the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Flatten a portion of the potato mixture into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle and place a portion of the stuffing in the centre.
- Bring together the edges in the centre to seal the stuffing and shape it into a round.
- Keep aside.
- Roll the pattice in the arrowroot flour till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 7 more farali pattice.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the a few farali pattice on a medium flame till they turn brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain the farali pattice on absorbent paper.
How to proceed to serve farali pattice:
- Place two farali pattice on a plate and serve immediately with green chutney and sweetened curds.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make three more farali pattice plates. - Alekhya Reddy and Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com