Instant coffee powder
Chilled full-fat milk
4 - 5 tbsp
• Combine the coffee powder with 2 tbsp of lukewarm water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
• Combine the milk, coffee-water mixture, sugar and ice-cubes in a mixer and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
• Take a tall glass, tilt is slightly and pour the chocolate sauce on the sides of the glass while rotating it to form a random design.
• Pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass and keep aside.
• Repeat steps 3 and 4 to decorate 5 more glasses.
• Pour equal quantities cold coffee into 6 individual decorated glasses
• Serve immediately
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com