Processed cheese 2 cups
Chopped onions 1 cup
Red chili sauce 1 ½ tbsp
Whole wheat bread 4
Butter 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Melted butter for brushing
For cheesy onion and chili toast
- To make cheesy onion and chili toast, combine the butter and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the onions, chili sauce and salt and mix well.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions.
- Arrange the toasted bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply 1 portion of the topping on each bread slice.
- Grease the baking tray with butter, place the toast on the greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cut the cheesy onion and chili toast into triangles and serve immediately.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com