Dark chocolate chip
White chocolate chip
• Preheat the oven to 350degree and line a baking tray with grease proof paper
• In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and eggs.
• Whisk in the butter, chocolate and vanilla extract.
• Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt
• Finally mix in the chocolate chips
• Chill in the fridge for 30minutes, until slightly set
• Scoop golf ball size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out
• Bake for 12 minutes, until crispy on top and slightly gooey in the middle
• Serve it warm!
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic Courtesy: pixabay.com