Chopped green chilies
1 ½ cup
• To make broccoli paneer tikki, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, garlic and green chilies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Add the broccoli and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
• Remove from the flame, transfer to a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
• Once cooled, add the oats and paneer and mix well.
• Divide the mixture into 11 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat round tikki.
• Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with ½ tsp of oil and cook all the broccoli paneer tikkis using ½ tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
• Serve broccoli paneer tikki immediately with green chutney.
- Alekhya Reddy
- Pic courtesy: pixabay.com