- The first step to make this delicious dish, is to take a pan, to it add 1 litre water and 250 grams jaggery and stir continuously. Let the jaggery melt.
- Now remove this melted jaggery from heat and keep it aside.
- 3. Take a bowl, add ¼ tsp saffron and 30 millilitres of milk and mix it well. Now keep this aside. Allow it to soak for about 20 minutes.
- Heat 10 millilitres of ghee in a pan, to this add 35 grams of almonds and another 35 grams of cashews. Roast these nuts until they turn golden brown. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
- Heat 180 millilitres of ghee in another pan and add 290 grams of carrot. Mix thoroughly.
- Strain the jaggery mixture into the carrot and mix well. Now, add the roasted nuts and mix again.
- Remove from heat and serve it hot. Garnish on top with some pistachios and almonds, before serving.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com