Healthy and tasty Caesar Salad is made with bacon, egg yolks and flavorful mustard and white wine vinegar. Scrumptious Harissa Chicken is made with chicken legs and aromatic spices, it tastes delicious when served with pita bread. A chef from Hyatt Hyderabad has shared these two recipes.
White wine vinegar
- For the salad dressing, blend the egg yolk, parmesan, garlic, mustard and anchovy. Gradually add oil into the mixture, and emulsify by adding white wine vinegar. Season as desired.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing, check the seasoning, and garnish with parmesan flakes and bacon.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Chicken leg (with skin, de-boned)
- Roast, peel, and de-seed the pimento. Place in a food processer with red chilli, cumin powder, coriander powder, malt vinegar, tomato paste, garlic, and olive oil. Make a fine paste of it. Season as desired.
- Marinate the cleaned chicken with the paste.
- Sear the chicken, and place it in an oven pre-heated to 200°C. Bake for 12 minutes. To make the fattoush, dice the remaining vegetables, and toss with olive oil and lemon juice. Season, and add feta cheese.
- Serve the chicken with fattoush, hummus and pita bread.