Whole wheat flour
- First mash blueberries into a paste.
- Take a bowl, whisk together oil, honey, egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well.
- Now grease 2 small mugs with butter, pour the batter in the mug until it reaches half way.
- Split the blueberry filling in two mugs.
- Place the remaining batter on top.
- Garnish with banana pieces and add the lemon zest.
- Keep this mug in the microwave for about 1 minute 10 seconds to 1 minute 25 seconds or bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius. Remove from the oven and it is ready to serve.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com