Vanilla sponge cake
to put layers
• Take about 10-15 blueberries, wash them and chop them. Keep them in a large bowl.
• Now take the blueberry and soak them in water in order to make it soft. Once they are soft, mash them and set them aside.
• Cut the vanilla sponge cake so that they can fit into your pudding glass and set them aside.
• In a large mixing bowl, start whipping the cream. Beat it until it becomes fluffy and light. Now add the powdered sugar and beat them together. Chill until it is ready to use.
• To serve, layer the serving glass with a layer of vanilla sponge, blueberries and whipped cream. Repeat till the glass is full.
• Serve it with fresh blueberries on top.
Pic Courtsey: pixabay.com