A bowl of yogurt is one of the healthiest and comforting breakfasts to start your day with. And let’s not forget the nutritional value it adds to your diet, and the numerous benefits it has on your health. Yogurt is also said to be a rich source of protein. When consumed on regular basis, it reduces certain health risks, and improves digestive and heart health too. Acknowledging its goodness, we bring to you a delicious and healthier twist to the everyday yogurt bowl with a punch of fibers!
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt (or any yogurt of choice)
- ½ cup berries of choice (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and more)
- 2tbsp nuts of choice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1tbsp Chia/Flax seeds
- 2tbsp granola
- Add yogurt to a clean bowl.
- Now top it with berries, granola, and nuts.
- At last add Chia/Flax seeds, and honey. Serve immediately. - Pic courtesy: Pexels.com