Bedtime beauty care is arguably the most essential part of your skincare routine. It is the time when your skin gets rid of the pollutants, makeup, dirt, and other impurities deposited on your skin throughout the day. In the daytime, sun, air pollutants cause harm that takes time to deplete. The cell renewal process gets underway when you sleep. At the time, skin restores and repairs itself. So, if you follow a routine by applying the right items, you can elevate the restoration as well as help the skin repair faster and deeper.
The most important part of bedtime skincare is cleansing. If you do not remove the dirt and harmful agents that have settled on your skin during the day, they will react with the oils that your skin releases and cause acne, pimples, darkness, and even patches. It is also important because when you apply any product, your skin should be ready to accept it, and it shouldn't get mixed up with the stale sweat and oil. You make the skin balanced, which is beneficial for preserving elasticity, keeping the supportive tissue healthy, and keeping your skin toned. Read on as herbal beauty heiress Shahnaz Husain gives tips and trick on how to take care of your skin at night:
- Pick the products that compliment your skin. If your skin is already oily, you should apply your regular skin products because anything heavy and thick will only make your skin more oily. It can also cause acne breakouts. There are products to complement every skin type.
- No matter how tired you are, never sleep with makeup on. It takes two minutes to wash the face and apply some moisturising night cream. On the days when you don't feel like doing anything, follow this easy tip to keep the skin from getting acne and dark patches.
- If you have dry skin, use a nourishing herbal cream at night. Take a good amount and massage in circular motions. Make sure you wipe off the extra herbal cream with a moist, soft cloth.
- Use under-eye herbal cream. They are great to take care of your dark circles as well as puffy eyes. For long term and more significant results, use herbal products.
- Use herbal hand cream at night. This is what keeps your cuticles from getting dry and shedding off painfully.
- These are the most basic but crucial tips. If you are looking to build a night-time skin care routine, this is a great place to start.
Also read: https://www.youandi.com/benefits-oils-0