ADRAKI LAMB CHOPS
shahi jeera (black cumin seeds)
red chilly powder
garam masala powder
kebab chini (cassia buds)
1. Clean the lamb chops. For the first marination, rub with lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and salt. Set aside for one hour.
2. Rub red chilly powder to the lamb chops.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the hung curd, shahi jeera, some oil, garam masala powder, kebab chinni and kebab masala.
4. Mix in the marinated chops and keep aside for half an hour.
5. Place the lamb chops on a skewer and cook in the tandoor until they’re done.
6. Place the lamb chops on a plate. Garnish with onion and lemon wedges and tomato flower. Serve hot, accompained with mint chutney. - Recipe by Ella Suits