Commonly known as vaginal infection, bacterial vaginosis can cause quite a trouble for women. Causing From severe itching and discharge to feeling feel weak, this infection can lead to other problems if left untreated.
They say that bacterial vaginosis is caused due to a change in the number of bacteria found in the vagina. Apart from that, the biological and chemical imbalance of the vaginal flora, increase in the bad bacteria than the good bacteria, having more than one sexual partner, and being sexually inactive are also reasons for vaginal bacteriosis. Vaginal infections are also caused by the fungus C albicans, intercourse with an infected partner, scented toiletry, menopause, poor hygiene, and surgical removal of ovaries.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Pour 1 - 2 cups of ACV into your bath water and sit in for 15 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Yogurt: Dip a cotton ball in yogurt and apply on the affected areas. Leave it for half an hour and wash with fresh water.
3. Tea Tree Oil: Add a few drops of tea tree oil to small quantity water and rinse your vagina with this solution. You can also add the tea tree oil to 3 cups of white vinegar and add the solution to your bath water.
4. Cold Compress: Wrap a few ice cubes in a piece of cloth and keep it on your vagina for a few minutes.
5. Garlic: Crush 3 - 4 garlic cloves and apply it on the affected areas. Wash with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
6. Fenugreek: Soak two tbsp of fenugreek seeds and leave it overnight. Next morning, drink this water on empty stomach.
7. Milk: Dip a tampon in chilled milk and insert it into your vagina. Remove after two hours and wash.
8. Coconut Oil: Massage coconut oil on the affected area. Leave it for a while and wash.