It's a weekend!Pick your favourite dram, be it scotch, gin, vodka, or liqueur and curate some lip-smacking cocktails with these recipes.
YES WE CRAN
- 45 ml Black and White Scotch Whisky
- 10 ml Lime Juice
- 60 ml Cranberry Juice
- Garnish: Lime Wedge on each serve
- Build all the ingredients into a highball glass with ice and stir well. Garnish and serve.
KETEL ONE ESPRESSO MARTINI
- 50 ml Ketel One
- 45 ml Espresso (2.5 tsp Instant Coffee Powder mixed with 20 ml warm water)
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup
- Glassware: Martini Glass
- Shake all ingredients with some ice cubes. Fine strain into chilled glass and garnish with 3 coffee beans
JOHNNIE WALKER PEACH HIGHBALL
- 50ml Johnnie Walker Red Label
- 50ml Peach tea (chilled)
- 100ml Soda water
- Combine ingredients in an ice-filled highball glass and garnish with slices of peach or a sprig of mint
SMIRNOFF NO 21 (RED)
- 30 ml or 60 ml Smirnoff No 21
- Soda to top
- 1 Wedge of Lime/ Orange/ Sweet lime/ Mandarin/ Kafir Lime
- In a highball glass filled with ice, pour Smirnoff No 21 and place your preferred fruit slice. Top with soda and gently stir and serve
THE SINGLETON OLD FASHIONED
- 50 ml The Singleton of Glendullan12 YO
- 10 ml Simple Syrup or Honey
- 2 dash Angostura Bitters
- Fill Mixing glass with good quality ice cubes and add all ingredients and keep stirring for 20 seconds. Strain into a chilled glass with fresh ice cubes and garnish with an orange twist
BAILEYS HOT CHOCOLATE
- Baileys Original Irish cream Liquear: 50 ml
- Milk: 250 ml
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Dark Chocolate: 30 grams
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Dark Chocolate
- In a small saucepan, heat up the milk. Add cocoa powder and chocolate and stir with a whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Turn off the heat and add Baileys. Taste it and add sugar to your taste.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate shavings.