It has always been very tough for us to decide what to wear, and every girl who goes to the office or college has faced this confusing situation. So here we have Jainam Kumarpal who gives us few styling tips and tells us why is it important to opt for clothes that are organic – so that you can lead a new era of healthier and clean start.
1. Cotton khadi tunics: Cotton Khadi tunic with pleating in front and smocking in back. This pleated dress is perfect for summer; the smocking at the waist gives you a slimmer look. You can complete the look by wearing smart pair of shoes.
2. Designer organic layered dress with butterfly motif: Made from certified organic cotton & silk blends. Hand woven and hand loom fabrics are used. This double layered dress is the perfect outfit for the perfect you. It is a white dress with a butterfly motif embroidery layer of peach color. Pair it with white, peach or blue leggings to complete the look.
3. Organic off white Anarkali: This is must have summer white maxi dress with full sleeves and horizontal stripes. Pair it with accessories and classy for wear and you are good to go.
4. Designer organic women top: Flaunt your look with this shirt. This has a tie up detailing at the neck. Pair it up with pants or skirt for any semi-formal event.
5. Organic geometric hand block printed black top: This classy and elegant monochrome sleeveless shirt gives you a perfect look for a college or an evening club party. This semi fit shirt has a geometric block print collar and yoke, pleats at front and adjustable fabric belt. For a sassy look, club it with golden accessories and jet black slim fit denim.