We know how much you love to start your day with a hot cup of coffee. However, these unfortunate times do need us to be much more aware of our health and fitness. So, we bring to you five simple drinks to start your day with and boost your health.
Lemon Honey Water
Lemon and honey water is known for its weight loss properties. Not only does it burn fat but also detoxifies the body. Additionally lemon is a great dose of Vitamin C. And it’s a great option for people who need a hot cup of drink to start their day with.
- Take a cup of warm water
- Squeeze ¼ a lemon into it.
- Add ½ tsp honey
Cumin water is said to be effective in burning fat, promoting weight loss, and improving metabolism.
- Soak 1tsp cumin seeds overnight in a glass of water.
- Strain it in the morning and consume the first thing.
Could there be a better option for summers? Coconut water refreshes your body and gives it needed vitamins including potassium and calcium. It is also packed with minerals and antioxidants.
- Drink fresh coconut water every morning.
A hot cup of green tea is always soothing. It boosts your metabolism, has several health benefits and is also said to be a good option to calm your mind.
- Heat water in a pan.
- Add 1tsp green tea leaves and leave for 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink.
Ginger tea is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming it the first thing in the morning can help you boost your immunity, improve heart health, and helps in preventing nausea too. There are many more benefits of drinking ginger tea. So why not try it.
- Wash and peel a small chunk of ginger.
- Add it to a glass of water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink. –Pic Courtesy: Pexels.com and Pixabay.com