For crust base:-
coconut cookies 150 gm
butter 70 gm
honey 30 ml
desiccated coconut 20 gm
whipping cream 500 gm
mascarpone cheese 250 gm
gelatine 10 gm
coconut milk powder 175 ml
chestnut soaked in rose syrup 100 gm
coconut milk 75 ml
1. For the crust, blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble breadcrumbs. Mix with melted butter, honey and desiccated coconut in a large bowl until everything is fully combined.
2. Press the biscuit-butter mixture into the bottom of a 20cm spring form cake tin. Now place it in the fridge for an hour to let it set.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together whipping cream and mascarpone cheese and keep it aside.
4. In another bowl take cold water and the gelatine in it for some time. Now melt the gelatine and mix it with the coconut milk. Pour this mix slowly into whipped cream along with water chestnuts soaked in sweet rose syrup.
5. Now take a crust base ring from the fridge, sprinkle chestnuts over the biscuit base and pour it over the cheese base.
6. Place it in the freezer for five hours. Remove after it’s set completely and cut in desired shapes. Serves seven.