Flawless beauty and sophisticated elegance are key components of luxury. The brand, quality, personality, allure and overall presentation are what are taken into consideration when speaking of luxurious objects. Our list for 2018’s most luxurious take these same criteria into account. In our rundown of fashion houses, we’ve carefully considered every label and selected only the most exclusive ones. For luxury car designers, the company’s sense of style and direction, taking its past and present into account, is most important. Jewellery designers selected for this list all have the glitz and sophistication required to make the grade.
We’ve hand-picked the top restaurants as well, looking at their Michelin star status along with expansive creations and innovation. Plus you need a setting that’s charming and brings beauty with flavour to savour. The jets and yachts’ sleek style is what luxury is all about – a product that’s built to deliver a certain style and grand, overall experience. And of course, real estate is extremely popular as a top luxury option. Everyone dreams of living in a palace, but of course, it comes with a price. Check out our picks here for a taste of luxury living.
- Rahim Latif
Please click on the button below to find the featured pages for “Haute Eye-Candy Fashion Labels” and for the rest of “The Luxury List”.
1) Rolls-Royce - The Rolls-Royce brand, founded in 1906, is known as the most luxurious car company in the world. The Rolls-Royce Phantom represents the brand well, with its recliner seats that are similar to those on an airplane, and an exceedingly elegant design. The logo engraving on the front of the car and the car’s shape just add to the elegance of this vehicle. The brand combines both old- and new-world charm, and its signature design showcases this quite gracefully.
2) Ferrari - Ferrari is one of the biggest Italian car companies, and is known to create artistic masterpieces. Setting this brand apart from most of its competitors, the 488 GTB is one of the company’s most classic designs. With an amazing sleek red facade, the car’s sleek strokes seem flawless, and the production of these cars is top-notch. The model’s maximum power is 670 CV, and the engine type is V8 90° Turbo Dry Sump. Since the time the company began manufacturing, their turbo engines have been among the best in the industry.
3) Lamborghini - This exclusive company was founded in 1963. Among the most famous vehicles designed by this
top-notch company is arguably the most famous race car of today – the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster. This car travels at a max speed of 217 mph, and the V12, 60°, MPI (Multi Point Injection) engine allows this astounding machine to run super-smoothly. Ferruccio Lamborghini says, “Lamborghini is refinement, luxury, and perfection”, and we agree! Lamborghini’s colour schemes, designs and sophistication are a pure reflection of this statement.
4) Bentley -The Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase is one of the high-end Bentley brand’s top models. This car company, which originated in Britain, can be considered one of the best manufacturers in terms of quality, style, beauty, and sophistication. The Mulsanne is one of the company’s best. Its box shape feature stands out as its most unique feature. The car gives the impression of being designed for royalty. The fully flat-bed feature and TV are included to replicate a first-class travel scenario.
5) Maserati -The Maserati models are very versatile, as they have it all. From a luxury sedan to a sports car, and the SUV, the variety of Maserati cars is quite extensive. Founded in 1914 by Alfieri Maserati, the car company has gone a long way with its glamour. Few well known models, such as its luxurious “Gran Turismo” and the perfect “Ghibli”, may look very similar but are drastically different in use. This range is something the company has completely mastered.
The Bugatti is one of the best-known car companies in the industry, and is known for some of its most expensive products. Famous for its Veryon and Grand Sport models, their cars are astonishing and difficult to take your eyes away from!
7) Aston Martin
One of the world's most luxurious car companies, Aston Martin was founded in 1913 in London. It is a perfect vehicle for any driver. Its sleek layout and design makes the car and the company it represents absolutely iconic.
BMW is known as an instant classic, and the brand is what the world watches. The Seven Series is definitely its most famous model, and has helped BMW carve their name into the car hall of fame.