spaghetti 150 gm
extra-virgin olive oil 20 ml
garlic 5 gm
Thai red chilli 5 gm
salt 2 gm
parmigiano reggiano 10 gm
basil leaves 2 gm
black pepper 1 gm
garlic focaccia slice 30 gm
1. Cook spaghetti in salted water until done. Drain and toss in oil.
2. Sauté sliced garlic in olive oil. Add fresh red chillies on very low heat. Add basil leaves and season.
3. Refresh the pasta by pouring boiling water, and add in the flavoured olive oil.
4. Garnish with parmigiano flakes and fresh basil.
5. Serve with a slice of toasted garlic focaccia.