While a house is a place where everybody longs to go after a long tiring day, the bedroom is the exact location where everyone wishes to just relax once they are back home. Don’t you just wish to leap over the bed and relax, without having any tension or worries about office or anything else?
Going back to a room that is dull in lighting can be very disappointing. Bedroom interiors have taken a leap these days. If you are willing to go for a customized look, here are few quick tips for perfect interiors:
• Do not go overboard with the designs. Keep it simple yet unique
• Ensure the designs are in sync with the furniture of the room
• Opt for paints that are durable
• Pick up those items, that are in the trend, and are not going to go off fashion soon
• Do not depend on the designing companies for ideas, and allow your spouse/children/ significant other to pitch in ideas
• Avoid dark colours, because they get a little boring after a certain passé
• Match the interiors with the environment of your bedroom. For instance if your bedroom has good ventilation, then choose contrasting colours, that will bring in a subtle look to your room even in the day.
..... Devashree Goenka