President Barack Obama took part in Jimmy Kimmel's infamous “Mean Tweets” segment for a second time during his appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’.
Here's what people said about Obama on Twitter:
• @nathan: "Barack Obama is the Nickelback of presidents."
• @woodstockdave: "Obama couldn't negotiate getting a Whopper without pickles."
• @duckpunks: "I bet Obama likes mustard on his hotdogs because hes gross."
• @momof4munchkins: "Just found out my daughter shares a birthday with Obama PUKE."
• @Maaaaartz: "Barack Obama dances like how his jeans look."
• @heatherfarley98: "My mom bought new conditioner and it sucks it isn't even conditioning my hair I blame Obama."
• @DJ_IcpI: "Barack Obama...bro, do you even lift!?"
• @James141980: "Barack Obama is the sharknado of presidents. Loud, stupid and over-hyped! #sharknado4."
He saved the best for last, though: after reading a tweet from Donald Trump where the GOP candidate wrote, "President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States," Obama coolly replied, "well, at least I'll go down as a president." before dropping the smartphone.