lamb rack 320 gm
salt to taste
red bell pepper 120 gm
yellow bell pepper 5 gm
potato 50 gm
butter 50 gm
olive crust 20 gm
spinach 20 gm
baby brinjal 15 gm
1. Clean and cut the lamb into chops. Marinate in salt, pepper, garlic and Italian herbs for at least
2. Roast the bell pepper and cut into discs.
3. Boil the potatoes, and mash with butter, salt and pepper. Put the mash into a cutter and shape
into same thickness and diameter as peppers. Layer in combination of pepper and potato.
4. Blanch the spinach, and toss in butter with salt and pepper before plating.
5. Grill the baby brinjal, and roast the marinated lamb at 160-165°C for 15 minutes, depending on the degree of doneness you want.
6. Plate the roasted lamb with all the accompaniments and serve au jus.