Classic Mimosa is made with a bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine. Sangria is a popular alcoholic beverage of Spanish and Portuguese origin. The Red Wine Sangria is a colourful and flavourful drink made with red wine, orange juice and fresh fruits.
Champagne or sparkling wine
- Pour orange juice and champagne or sparkling wine into a champagne flute.
- Mix gently and garnish with an orange twist.
- Serve absolutely chilled.
Red Wine Sangria
Fresh grape, apple, orange, kiwi
- Add chunks of fruit to a big mixing jar. Top it up with red wine and brandy.
- Mix gently and let rest for 4 hours.
- After the flavours of the fruits are incorporated into the wine, add orange juice and serve chilled in a red wine glass.
Recipe Courtsey: Hyatt, Hyderabad