|Frenched lamb rack||200 gms|
|soya sauce||100 ml|
|curry powder||10 gms|
|mustard dijon||10 gms|
|salt and pepper||for seasoning|
|fresh bread crumbs||100 gms|
|vegetable stock||100 ml|
1. To dress the lamb rack, sprinkle it with salt and pepper, smear mustard paste generously, and keep aside.
2. Pound bread crumbs with parsley and keep aside.
3. Coat the lamb rack with the bread crumbs, grill on a hot plate for a short while, and transfer to an oven to cook at 200°C for about six to eight minutes.
4. Cut the potatoes into rectangular blocks, marinate with the curry powder, season, and sear on a hot plate.
5. Transfer to a container. Add vegetable stock until it covers half the width of the potatoes and then cook it in an oven at 180°C for 12 minutes.
6. For the sauce, reduce lamb and soya sauce to a thin pouring consistency.
7. Serve the lamb chop with the potatoes on the side. Garnish with parsley or condiments of your choice.