Delicious Khoya Jamun Ka Subji is a traditional Rajasthani dish prepared with Khoya and flavorful Indian spices. A chef from Taj Krishna has shared this recipe.
Khoya Jamun Ka Subji
Black cardamom (seeds)
- Make a paste out of khoya and flour, and fry them in roundels.
- In a thick-bottomed vessel add ghee, bay leaf and black cardamom, heat till they crackle. Then add the chopped onion and cook till golden brown.
- Make a paste out of besan, curd and the seasonings. Add it to the onion, cook till the oil separates.
- Adjust seasoning as desired, temper with garlic and khoya.
- Before serving, add the fried khoya to the gravy. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander.