garam masala powder
red chilli paste
1. Marinate the chicken tangdi with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder, and keep it aside. Heat a pan and add oil, chopped onions, and chicken mince and sauté it till the chicken is cooked. Season with salt, garam masala powder, jeera powder, and cashew nut.
2. Stuff the chicken mince inside the tangdi. Add yogurt, cream, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, cashew nut paste, kastoori methi, jeera powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, and salt in a bowl and mix together.
3. Add the chicken tangdi to the mixture and coat it well. Let it marinate for four hours and then roast the chicken tangdi in a tandoor oven. Serve the chicken tangdi with pudina chutney.
red chilli powder
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped onions, and sauté till it is golden brown. Then add ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves, and mutton mince (keema) and cook well.
2. Preheat an oven to 200°C. Mix the rawa, salt, milk, khoya, and ghee in a bowl and knead into semi-soft dough. Cover and let the dough rest for a while. Later, divide it into small portions and shape each portion into a tear drop. Stuff them with the mutton mince and seal neatly.
3. Arrange the tootak on a baking tray and brush them on the top with butter. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, then arrange them in a serving plate and serve hot.