Delicious Hyderabadi Subz Dum Biryani is one of the most royal and nutritious foods. This exotic rice dish is made with tasty vegetables and flavourful Indian spices. An Executive chef from Taj Krishna has shared this dish.
Hyderabadi Subz Dum Biryani
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes and Shallow fry till a thin film forms.
- Marinate the vegetables with curd and spices. Refrigerate for three hours.
- Parboil the rice in flavoured water (whole garam masala, oil and salt).
- Layer the marinated vegetables and rice in a heavy-bottom pan. Finish off with ghee, saffron and brown onion.
- Seal the top of the pan with dough and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from flame and let stand for ten minutes.
- Garnish the biryani with saffron, ghee, chopped mint and brown onion.