Time: 30 mins, Servings: 2-4
sungold Kiwifruit, chopped 3
sungold Kiwifruit pulp 1 cup
tomato, chopped 1
Garlic, chopped 2-3 cloves
Cumin seeds 1⁄2 tsp
Black pepper 2 tsp
Curry leaves 10-12
Coriander leaves, chopped 2 tbsp
tur dal (Boiled pigeon peas) split 1 cup cooking water from Tur Dal 2 tbsp
• Combine the garlic, cumin seeds and black pepper in a blender and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
• In a pan combine chopped tomato, boiled pigeon pea water, the spice paste, curry leaves and salt.
• Put on the gas and bring it boil. Lower flame to medium and boil for 10 minutes.
• Add Sungold Kiwifruit pulp and chopped Sungold Kiwifruit and bring it boil.
• Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
• Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.