9 (14 x 9–inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, divided
3/4 cup tawny port
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
2 teaspoons butter
2 cups seedless green grapes
1 cup seedless red grapes
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 ounce goat cheese, softened
1 (3-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place 1 phyllo sheet on a large cutting board or work surface (cover remaining dough to keep from drying). Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Place 2 tablespoons powdered sugar in a small sieve; dust phyllo lightly with powdered sugar. Repeat procedure with 2 phyllo sheets, cooking spray, and powdered sugar, ending with powdered sugar; press layers gently to adhere. Cut phyllo stack lengthwise into 3 (3 x 14–inch) rectangles. Cut each rectangle crosswise into 4 (3 x 3 1/2–inch) rectangles to form 12 rectangles. Carefully stack 1 rectangle on top of another to form 6 stacks; press layers gently. Place stacks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat procedure with the remaining phyllo, cooking spray, and powdered sugar to form 18 stacks.
3. Cover the phyllo stacks with parchment paper; place another baking sheet on parchment. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until stacks are golden and crisp. Carefully remove top baking sheet and parchment. Cool phyllo stacks completely on baking sheet.
4. Bring port to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook 10 minutes or until reduced to 1 1/2 tablespoons. Remove from heat; stir in honey and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
5. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, grapes, granulated sugar, and juice. Saute 10 minutes or until grapes are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
6. Combine cheeses in a small bowl, stirring well.
7. Place 1 phyllo stack on each of 6 plates, and top with 1 teaspoon cheese mixture and 1 tablespoon grape mixture. Repeat the layers once, ending with phyllo stack. Drizzle 1 teaspoon port mixture onto each plate. Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon walnuts, and dust evenly with the remaining 2 teaspoons powdered sugar.
Recipe from myrecipes.com