• 2 duck legs
• 250 g cherries
• 100 g watercress
• 150 g feta cheese
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon extra virgin plum seed oil , (see note)
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to full whack.
2. Put the duck legs on a baking tray, sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then put in the oven. Immediately turn the heat down to 180ºC/gas 4 and cook for about 35 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the meat is moist and tender. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Destone and place the cherries in a salad bowl with the watercress. Crumble in the feta.
4. Make the vinaigrette by mixing together the ingredients in a jar or glass.
5. Shred the duck meat, add it to the bowl, pour over the vinaigrette, toss and serve.
Recipe from: jamieoliver.com