Murgh Russian Kebab is an easier and tastier recipe to make with chicken and fresh vegetables. Finger-licking Saboot Bhutte Ka Kebab is made with baby corn and curd along with flavourful spices. A Guest Chef from Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel has shared these two recipes.
Murgh Russian Kebab
Boneless chicken (boiled and shredded)
Peas (boiled and mashed)
French beans (boiled and mashed)
Potatoes (boiled and grated)
Deggi red mirchi powder
- Mix the boneless chicken, peas, french beans, potatoes, carrots, capsicum and bread properly.
- Wet your palms and shape the mixture into oval patties.
- Beat the egg with the salt, mirchi powder and pepper.
- Dip the patties in the egg mixture, and deep fry.
Saboot Bhutte Ka Kebab
Baby corn (blanched)
Saffron (in warm water)
Juice of lemon
Red chilli powder
- Prepare a marinade of hung curd, cream, saffron, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, and red chilli powder. Cream the mixture together.
- Cover the blanched baby corn with the marinade evenly.
- Put the pieces on a round skewer and place in the tandoor. Cook till the baby corn is soft and ready.
- Serve hot with lemon slices and mint chutney.