lamb (minced) 200 gm
raw papaya paste 10 gm
brown onion paste 20 gm
brown cashew paste 20 gm
ginger-garlic paste 10 gm
garam masala 5 gm
kashmiri chilli powder 10 gm
kewda water 5 ml
rose water 5 gm
salt to taste
roasted channa powder 20 gm
ghee as required
1. Marinate the lamb mince with raw papaya paste and ginger garlic paste. Set aside.
2. After 30 minutes mix chilli powder, salt and garam masala, brown cashew and onion paste.
3. Sprinkle rose water and kewda water. Mix roasted chana powder.
4. Make the paste into disc shaped patties.
5. Sear the patties on a hot pan.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney.