Walnut Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream is a savoury sweet dish of a melting rich dark chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. A chef from Radisson Blu Plaza has shared this finger licking recipe.
Walnut Brownie With Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream
- Melt and emulsify the dark chocolate and butter on a double boiler on low flame.
- Whip the eggs and castor sugar together to make the mixture fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate, sugar-egg mixture, flour and baking powder. Carefully fold the flour, and add half the toasted walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray greased and lined with wax paper. Sprinkle the rest of the walnuts evenly.
- Bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.