Palm hearts with cashew nuts is prepared with popular vegetable hearts of palm found in tropical areas and crunchy cashew nuts with flavorful spices. This mouth watering dish is served with noodles or steamed rice. Scallops with cilantro gremolata and ginger lime beurre blanc is made with tasty Scallops with fresh and flavorful cilantro and ginger lime. A Chef from Taj Deccan has shared these two recipes.
Palm Hearts With Cashew Nuts:
Cashew nuts (fried)
For the sauce:
- Cut the palm hearts vertically and grill on a hot plate.
- For the sauce, sauté garlic in oil, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the palm hearts and cashew nuts to the sauce, toss and serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Scallops With Cilantro Gremolata And Ginger Lime Beurre Blanc:
Onion (finely chopped)
Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
For Gremolata And Ginger Lime Beurre Blanc:
Cilantro (finely chopped)
Garlic clove (minced)
Dry white wine
Butter (unsalted, cut into pieces)
- Clean the scallops and marinate them in lemon juice, set aside.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil, add white wine, salt, crushed pepper and finely chopped parsley.
- For the sauce, sauté the shallots in oil and add wine to it, reduce for a couple of minutes. Take it off the heat and add chopped cilantro, garlic, pepper, lime zest, ginger and lemon juice. Fold in the softened butter.
- Arrange the scallops on a plate and drizzle with the sauce. Serve hot accompanied by white wine.