melted white chocolate 200 gm
egg yolk 8
castor sugar 120 gm
melted dark chocolate 800 gm
fresh cream 250 ml
whipped cream 750 gm
1. Whisk egg yolk and castor sugar in a bowl on a double boiler till it reaches 75° C. This mix is called sabayon.
2. Boil the fresh cream in a pan.
3. Mix the melted chocolate, sabayon and cream slowly.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Fold the whipped cream into this mixture till a smooth creamy mousse is achieved.
6. Melt the white chocolate and spread on a plastic sheet. Once hard, cut the chocolate into 7x4 cm pieces.
7. Cover with a plastic sheet and leave it in the fridge for five minutes.
8. Arrange the chocolate sheet and mousse in layers. Dust with cocoa powder.
9. Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve.