Christmas is around the corner and here are two finger-licking desserts, Chocolate Baked Quaker Oats with Chocolate Chips and Quaker Oats Apple Cinnamon Cake, both the dishes are made with healthy Quaker Oats. These two sweet dishes are presented by experts from Quaker India.
Chocolate Baked Quaker Oats with Chocolate Chips
Melted butter/oil egg white (2 eggs)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease an 8” pan or line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners. And pour the mixture into the grease pan or the cupcake tray.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until the edges are golden brown. Serves 9.
Quaker Oats Apple Cinnamon Cake
Unsweetened apple sauce
To make Apple Sauce: Dice one small apple, combined with 2 tbsp water. Cook till apple is completely mushy. Then Mash to a smooth consistency.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Soak Quaker Oats in milk for 15 minutes and Mix all dry ingredients.
- Squeeze out all the juice from the grated apple and add to oats mixture, along with applesauce and orange juice (if the mixture is dry add another tbsp of orange juice).
- Pour batter into a 9” greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serves 12.